Regulations San Remo 10 km
The Organizing Committee of the San Remo Marathon, with the technical organization of the Sport Association Pro San Pietro, is organizing the 6th edition of the non competitive San Remo 10 km in San Remo on Sunday December 4, 2022.
- Event: 10 KM Sanremo Marathon
- Sport organization: Pro San Pietro Sanremo
- Date: December 4, 2022 – 9.30 am
- Start: Sanremo – Athletic Fields, Pian di Poma, San Remo
- Finish: Athletic Fields, Pian di Poma, San Remo
- Distance: 10 Km
- Maximum time limit: 2 hours
- Maximum number of athletes: 500
- Logistical Base for the Event: Athletic Fields, Pian di Poma- San Remo
CRITERIA OF PARTICIPATION
Anyone who is 16 or older by 3 December 2022 can participate in the 10 Km.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR THE 10 KM
a) online until November 26, 2022 through the official website of the event for payments with bank transfer, credit card Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Paypal.
b) online up to December 1, 2022 through the official website of the event for payments with credit card Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Paypal.
c) direct registration at the logistical base of the organization open on the days indicated at the page race program.
REGISTRATION FEES AND REGISTRATION DEADLINE
|Single registration||Club registration
(min. 10 signups)
|online registration up to September 30, 2022||€ 12||1/10 free|
|online registration up to December 1, 2022||€ 15||1/10 free|
|direct registration at the registration point on December 2-3 2022||€ 20|
Bank and credit card charges will be charged to the athlete.
THE REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- medical assistance
- official medal of participation
- technical T-shirt, reserved for those who register online, with payment forwarded by 20/11/2021 (the date when the organization receive the payment)
- race bib
- timing service
- rest stops along the route
- final refreshments at the arrival
- bag deposit
TIME LIMIT 10 KM
The time limit for finishing the race is 2 hours.
TECHNICAL ENVELOPE AND RACE PACK
The technical envelope containing the bib and the chip, along with the race pack of the 10 km, can be collected at the logistical base of the organization in San Remo on the days indicated at the page Race Program.
The collection can be done by proxy upon presentation of the registration confirmation letter and all the documents requested by the same.
CLOTHING DEPOSIT SERVICE
Participants can leave their clothing before 8:30 a.m. at the stand specifically provided by the organization in the finish area, or at the Start area for the transfer to San Remo. The organization accepts no liability for any loss of property.
The prize giving ceremony will be held on December 4, 2022 starting from 3:00 pm near the finish line situated in San Remo.
The first three top ranked athletes, female and male, will be awarded prizes.
Regulatory changes, taking into account the update of the Covid-19 situation:
Those entitled to or who must access the competition site must be in possession of a one of the green CoVID-19 certifications and, for follow-up, deliver anti-CoVID19 self-declaration:
1. Green CoVID-19 certification valid on the date of the competition, which can be released after administration of the first dose of vaccine and is valid from fifteenth day following up to the date scheduled for the administration of second dose (in case of double dose vaccine). The green certification has in any case a validity of nine months from the end of the vaccination cycle;
Treatment of a Sars-CoV-2 infection valid on the date of the competition (validity 6 month);
3. perform rapid molecular or antigenic test with negative result for viruses Sars-CoV-2 (valid for 48 hours, valid on the date of the competition). The above provisions do not apply to subjects excluded by age from the campaign vaccination and exempt subjects on the basis of a specific medical certificate issued pursuant to the criteria defined in a circular of the Ministry of Health.
There will be no sponges on the course At the refreshment points along the route there will be only bottled water and packaged products single portion.
The start must be made with the mask worn for the first 500 meters, it will be present a figure indicated by the organization who will specify in the appropriate space the possibility to remove it.
The masks will be worn again upon arrival and for refueling. No pasta party but each runner will be given a bag
There will be no possibility to shower and use the changing rooms
The finish medal will be delivered with the refreshment package.
Body temperature will be measured at the beginning of each race
FAILURE TO PARTICIPATE
Registration is personal and cannot be transferred to another athlete; it cannot be reimbursed in case of non-participation for any reason.
Affiliated hotels are bookable directly through the official website of the event, using the registration system.
PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE PARTICIPANTS
There will be a photography service following the race. Photos can be bought on site at the end of the race.
FINALLY PLEASE NOTE
The organization reserves the right to modify these regulations at any moment in order to ensure a better organization of the race.
Any changes to services, locations or timetables will be immediately communicated to registered athletes or will be reported on the internet site www.sanremomarathon.it. In addition, documents containing essential information for taking part in the race will be sent by the organization together with the race bib.
With registration to the San Remo 10 km the participant authorizes the organization for the treatment of personal data for purposes of the management of registration and related services such as timing, rankings, as well as periodic provision of news concerning the event, the territory and other similar events.
With registration to the Marathon, the participant authorizes the organization, along with sponsors and media partners, for the acquisition of the right to use still or motion images in which the participant might appear, in all media including promotional and/or advertising material all over the world and for the maximum time allowed by law, the regulations and treaties in force, including any extension that may be made to the planned period.
Organizing Committee of the San Remo Marathon
with the support of Pro San Pietro and Sanremo Rugby
and in collaboration with NYALA WONDER TRAVEL San Remo